The Oxford Cat Clinic
Tel: 01865 950700
The Oxford Cat Clinic is a veterinary clinic which focuses on care tailored to the needs of each individual cat. Our friendly and experienced team offer the highest standard of care and veterinary treatment. We believe that good feline medicine takes time, which is why we spend at least 20 minutes with you and your cat at every consultation.
In August 2017 the Oxford Cat Clinic opened a second clinic in Marston. This new Clinic joins our flagship Botley Clinic which has served the cats of Oxford since 2006. The Marston Clinic is fully equipped for all routine surgical and dental procedures, including vaccinations, neutering or spaying and dental x-rays. Whether it’s recovery from illness or just a routine check-up the facilities are spotless and high-tech.
The Botley Clinic houses our referral hub. Martha Cannon – Specialist in Feline Medicine – heads up the referral team looking after more seriously ill cats and kittens. The referral team also includes our Specialist Surgeon Hannes Bergmann who offers surgery for both orthopaedic and internal medicine cases.
You can register your cat by phoning the clinic on 01865 950700, or via the website, and you are welcome to book a tour to meet our friendly staff and have a look around.
Other services at the Oxford Cat Clinic include:
- The Cat’s Whiskers Plan – helping you spread the cost of preventative healthcare. Plans start from £10.99 per month. Kitten packages from £18.99 per month
- Behavioural Advice – including inappropriate urination, introducing a new cat/kitten, scratching furniture and much, much more
- Chronic condition management – kidney, heart, thyroid or liver issues, long term diarrhea, diabetes, cystitis
- Older cats – arthritis support, affordable well cat MOT’s for cats over 7 years of age
- Acupuncture for a variety of conditions including arthritis
- New to owning a cat or kitten – our nursing team are always happy to offer help and advice
- Nurse Clinics – including obesity clinics, cystitis clinics, FREE 6 monthly health checks between vaccination, kitten support clinics, chronic condition clinics